Latest Posts

[12]

Ads

Here will be the ad content

Splendor Solo Ride to Seven Hills – Tirumala Tirupathi


Kolar to Tirupathi is hardly 200 KMs, many times thought to go on bike.  Always it keeps on postponed one or other reasons.  At last it fulfilled on 4th April 2015.  Asked my cousin to join with me, however due to time constrain he could not.  I decided to venture ever maiden solo ride to seven hills on my lovely splendor.

Every individual has their own choice of bike, many says riding splendor is very boring.  They always prefer high end bikes; however Splendor is best for me.  Of course I had no any other choice too.


Route:
Kolar – Mudalabagilu – Palamner – Chittoor – Tirupathi – Tirumala – Back with same way

I woke up very early morning around 4 am.  Got refreshed and adieu home at 5 am.  The cool morning riding is thrilling one, however it is little tough to ride in low light focus.  I faced little difficulty to ride on highway on my bike.  The first break was at Mudalabagilu [Mulabagilu].  Spent little more time since waiting to bright up the sky.


Continued my journey on NH – 4, very soon reached Palamner.  I witnessed beautiful sun rise on the way nearby Palamner.  Now the splendor on it speed keeping average 60KMs/hour.  The time is around 8 am reached Chittoor.

Took a break for tea and snacks.  At home they were more worried about my solo long journey.  Called and informed about the journey.  Continued the last stretch journey towards Tirupathi.

Reached the Tirupathi around 9.30 am comfortably, next destination is Tirumala.  There was a long queue for security checkup and entry fees.  It took almost 15 minutes to get through and continue my journey.  Two wheeler they charges Rs.2/- per bike.


I have very slowed my pace and taking multiple breaks headed towards Tirumala.  The valley is very panoramic and solo ride made me more comfort and happy.  Neither had I had restriction for number breaks nor time limit, reached the Tirumala at 11 am.


This is my fourth visit to Tirumala.  I am not comfort always with the crowd at any place; however this time it was not differ from previous one.  Since today is Solar Eclipse, there was no Venkateshwara Darshana.  Devotees were relaxing around the temple.


I was not much concern about darshana, touched the temple outside and prayed.  Spent good amount of time on Tirumala and decided to turn back to home.  



Taking the same route with multiple breaks reached home comfortably evening around 4.30 pm.


The first solo journey went very smooth and got more confidence to attempt in future.
Total Kms.: 418

Splendor Solo Ride to Seven Hills – Tirumala Tirupathi Splendor Solo Ride to Seven Hills – Tirumala Tirupathi Reviewed by Vidya S on April 04, 2015 Rating: 5

3 comments:

About Author